WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A reference to the supplier means B.J.B. Industries Pty Ltd.
A reference to the customer means you.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not
understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek legal advice.
By browsing and interacting with this website you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
relationship with you in relation to this website. The use of this
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither the supplier nor any third parties provide any warranty
or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on
this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which the supplier shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to
the supplier. This material includes, but is not limited to, the
design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with copyright law, and no part of
this website may be reproduced without written permission from the
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the
property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the
6. Unauthorised or unlawful use of this website may give rise to a
claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and will be pursued to
the full extent of the law.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that the supplier endorses the
website(s). The supplier has no responsibility for the content of the
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the suppliers prior written consent.
9. If you have any issue with the website or information contained within, please contact us to discuss your concern.
10. Colours shown in this website may not be a true representation of the actual item
Our Town Fencing is a leading manufacturer of quality fencing products including a huge range of Colorbond ®, decorative garden, pool, security, weldmesh, aluminium slats, and custom fabricated fence panels and gates.
We have stores located in Newcastle, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Wollongong, and Melbourne.
Additionally we have a large number of distributors and are able to organise delivery to such areas as Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley, Illawarra, Tamworth, Melbourne, Goulburn, Port Macquarie, Forster, Coffs Harbour and many more.
Standard Terms of Trade
| Website Terms & Conditions
© Copyright/ All rights reserved to Our Town Fencing
BJB Industries Pty Ltd ABN 43 083 444 544
COLORBOND ® steel and BLUESCOPE ® are registered trade marks of BlueScope Steel Limited.