Tradie Partnership Program
We expect Installation enquires from leads generated, to be contacted within 24-48 hours of referrals being received, and a date of quote organized.
- Leads are then quoted within 3-4 working days from date of lead received.
- If by chance you are unable to quote leads due to a busy period, you are expected to please contact both the customer from the installation enquiry & your local Our Town Fencing store is to be advised. In the event that you are unable to contact by phone a letter should be sent .
- Should Our Town Fencing receive any complaints, you will be contacted by our administration staff to resolve the situation as a matter of urgency.
*leads will only be distributed by either email or Fax
- All quotes are to be in writing as per Department of Fair Trading requirements.
- Quotes should clearly state who the customer is contracting to and itemise what work is being done
- You must always advise customers that they are dealing directly with your company and not Our Town Fencing.
- You are only to quote and undertake work that you are licensed and experienced to perform.
Leads referred by Our Town Fencing are issued to Trade Customers with the expectation that Our Town Fencing materials are used at all times (Failure to use Our Town Fencing material will see your business removed from our lead referral program).
- Part of Our Town Fencings customer care policy is to do regular follow up enquiries to most installations leads received, to ensure we and our Tradie Partners are providing the leading service within our field .
- By completing the registration form you are agreeing to all items listed in our "Tradie Partnership Program"
- Our Town Fencing reserves the right to remove or decline acceptance to contractors from our "Tradie Partnership Program" at any time.