Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application with Our Town Fencing you agree to the following:
- That the information contained in this application is true and correct and in making this application agree if subsequently appointed to be bound by the terms and conditions of employment in respect to company regulations and industrial instruments.
- You are able to work legally in Australia and understand that, if appointed, you will advise your Manager immediately should this change.
- That if appointed you will be bound by the terms and conditions of employment with Our Town Fencing and adhere strictly to all relevant policies, safety procedures and any applicable legislation including any relevant industrial instruments.
- That Our Town Fencing or its representatives may contact third parties (including previous employers) in order to discuss your suitability for employment and performance.
- Our Town Fencing may engage third parties to perform functions such as maintaining this website or as part of the recruitment process or at any time during the course of your employment. Tasks performed by Our Town Fencing and third parties contracted by Our Town Fencing include contacting former employers, verifying academic qualifications, conducting criminal history checks and other verification elements. You agree to allow Our Town Fencing to allow these third parties access to personal information supplied as part of your application for the express purpose of determining your suitability for work.
- If you are successful in gaining employment with Our Town Fencing, the information you have provided in your application and all information collected by Our Town Fencing during the recruitment process will form part of your employment record.
- Our Town Fencing accepts no responsibility for error, inaccuracy, deletion or lack of functionality surrounding the online application data or process. If you are concerned that there may be a problem with your application please submit another application, or contact Our Town Fencing to discuss your application details.
- All successful applicants will be subject to a three month probation period from the date of their acceptance.
- Under the Accident Compensation Act, failure to disclose a pre-existing medical condition, illness or injury or providing false or misleading disclosure may jeopardise your entitlements for Workers Compensation, and may result in disciplinary action and / or immediate termination.
- The details contained within our database may be released without notice to relevant authorities in accordance with legislation or to comply with court order or investigation.